Davis Tool & Die deploys many methods to ensure your die cavities match the 3-D CAD model. For example, we use a direct link from our 3-D database to our Browne & Sharpe Direct Computer Control Coordinate Measuring Machine to measure any point or feature on an insert or electrode to monitor our process.
Our quality measurement capabilities include:
- Brown & Sharpe model MicroXcel PF765 DCC with PC DMIS software and a work envelope of 47 x 87 x 39.5
- Brown & Sharpe model Global 12-22-10 DCC with PC DMIS software and a work envelope of 18 x 20 x 16
Davis Tool & Die’s Quality Policy
It is the policy and commitment of the Management and Employees of Davis Tool & Die that we:
- Maintain a reputation of excellence with our Customers in knowledge and ability in Precision Machining and Assembly;
- Consistently meet our customer’s expectations for responsiveness, quality, and delivery;
- Create a work environment that cultivates employee skills which foster pride and personal responsibility;
- Ensure continuous improvement through the establishment, measurement, and review of the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.